If you're looking to define your eyes in a big way, a liquid eyeliner is the way to go. Our brush-tip liquid eyeliner glides on easily on the lash line and provides an even application of the highly-pigmented liner.
Brush-tip liquid eyeliners are excellent for creating varying eyeliner widths—whether you’re going for a thicker, bolder wing or just a thin, elegant sweep across your lash line.
Since it's organic, it is not waterproof. However, it really does stay on all day long. It doesn't flake off. It dries quickly and will not transfer or fade.
It has been formulated with natural and organic ingredients for sensitive eyes.
How to apply:
Always use the liquid eyeliner before applying mascara.
- Start by resting the elbow of the arm you’ll use to apply your eyeliner on a flat surface in front of a mirror.
- Hold the liquid eyeliner like a pencil
- Look straight ahead, or tilt your head back slightly and look down at the mirror: whichever allows you the best view of your upper lash line.
- When you get to the end of your upper lash line, continue the line at a slight angle toward the end of your eyebrow, going as far as you’d like. There are no rules to where your wing should stop. Make it as short or long as you'd like. It’s always best to start small.
- Let it dry for 10/15 seconds.
- Finish the look by applying eyeshadow and finally apply mascara.
Net Weight: 6g
Made WITHOUT Parabens, Boron-Nitride, Nanos, Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc, Petroleum, Pesticides, Propylene or Butylene Glycols, Phthalates, Sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, Silicones, artificial dyes or fragrance.
Organic Liquid Eyeliner
Aqua, *cera alba, *glycerine, *carnauba copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, stearic acid, diheptyl succinate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cetearyl glucoside, pullulan, *arabic gum, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, glyceryl caprylate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, xanthan gum, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) gum, sodium hydroxide, phenethyl alcohol, glyceryl undecylenate. +/- Iron oxides, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, micas. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS