BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL
- Hydrates, moisturizes, nourishes dry, flaky skin
- Protects against premature aging
- Helps eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps tighten and firm the skin texture
- Helps reduce dark spots / hyperpigmentation
- Antioxidant properties that can prevent and fade scarring
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree from Morocco. It is packed with vitamins A, E and C, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin and are used to protect against environmental damage and premature aging.
A natural anti-aging oil, argan oil deeply hydrates, moisturizes and nourishes dry, flaky skin and helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, tighten and firm the skin texture, and reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
It can be used daily on its own or by adding a few drops to your moisturizer.
Argan oil can be used as a shaving oil and aftershave balm. Before shaving, add argan oil to your skin to soften the hair, which makes shaving easier and helps to decrease your chance of getting cut. After shaving, apply the oil as an aftershave balm to help repair any cuts and smooth the skin.
Argan oil is rich in antioxidant properties that can prevent scarring by regenerating new cells and preventing the accumulation of free radicals. It can also help to fade existing scars and hyperpigmentation.
How to Choose an Argan Oil:
- Always choose 100% organic
- Choose a cold pressed oil, because this method of extraction helps to preserve the integrity of the oil and its beneficial properties.
- Avoid plastic containers and choose a dark glass container when possible. Dark glass protects the oil from the light, which can break down its best properties and make it less effective.
- Moroccan Argan oil is gold in color, hence the nickname “liquid gold.” If the color is pale or much darker, it may not be pure Argan oil.
- Argan should be the only ingredient. Avoid oils that have additives or preservatives.
Net Weight: 30mL or 60mL
Made WITHOUT Parabens, Boron-Nitride, Nanos, Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc, Petroleum, Pesticides, Propylene or Butylene Glycols, Phthalates, Sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, Silicones, artificial dyes or fragrance.
Organic Argan Oil
*Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS